Friday, August 9, 2013

Skinny Freezers

Skinny Freezers-Slim Chillers...sounds like the start to a rap.  But in fact it is a grown up Flavor Ice.  I used to beg my mom to buy these for me every summer.  I would then ride my bike home from the swimming pool as fast as I could to enjoy the cold treat. What could be better to follow my diet of microwave burritos (why where those so good?) and Laffy Taffy.

 So this cocktail is not only fun and exciting it is also nostalgic.  We are planning a kayaking trip to Connecticut possibly this weekend and my picnic basket will be sure to include the lemon martini.  If only they had microwaves at the salt marshes.

***Update-just went to purchase and they are only available in California.  So if you live in California, I'm jealous.  Hopefully they will reach the east coast soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aas

Sexy Night Dress said...

Simply identified your site! along with what a treat - are already hunting and also looking pertaining to this sort of thorough data. Thanks a lot! Multi-speed Vibrator