Monday, August 20, 2012

No Cook Tomato Sauce

This is something I have been doing a lot this summer it is super easy and it is hard to beat the fresh taste.  I think it tastes like summer.  If you can find farmer's market heirloom tomatoes the flavor is remarkable.  However, in a pinch I have used some cherry tomatoes I had in the fridge from the grocery store and the taste was still pretty darn good. So next time you are at your farmer's market or grocery store, grab the ingredients and you'll have a delicious meal on hand that will be ready in 30 minutes.  Hard day at work, get a glass of wine and have a delicious dinner on the table in no time with easy clean up.  Then sit on the couch and watch mindless t.v. and let your stress disappear.  Trust me this no cook tomato sauce CAN do all that.

No comments: