Monday, April 23, 2012

Sweet as Honey

Beauty.

It seems like I have spent my whole life in search of the perfect lipstick. Depending on the trends, I am looking for the perfect nude. The perfect pink. The perfect red. And all of these searches have made me forget an oldie but goodie, Clinique's Black Honey.



I remember vividly that when I was 17, the woman at the make-up counter practically had to hold me down to make me try this color. I was convinced that the dark raisin lipstick would turn my fair skinned face into a goth-like creature. But I was SOOO wrong.

Black honey is incredibly sheer and provides what I believe is one of the most universally flattering shades of deep rich color. Your lips will look naturally flushed, not Morticia-like. And if you are still scared, Clinique has released a whole line of honey hues...each with a different tone that suits your particular need.

With all of that being said, I find it is quite comforting to reconnect with my cosmetic friend :)

1 comment:

Impressionville said...

Your products look good and premium. And I think a good product always needs good packaging if you need premium packaging for your cosmetics product visit impression Ville for best packaging.