Thursday, November 10, 2011

Game Time!

Board Game.

With Turkey Day fast approaching, I'm sure many people are planning out their menu and divvying up the responsibilities for the day. But have you thought about the activities?

I love a good board game and the holidays are the perfect time to bust those out because you actually have a large group of people in one place. Many years in our family have been spent playing Scattergories, Cranium, and Monopoly. But this year I want to try something new...Morphology.



If you are looking for a comparison, I would say that Morphology is like mixture of Cranium and Pictionary...which in my book is a very good combo.

You are given a word and you have to get your team to guess this word by depicting it with a combination of crazy objects - like string, popsicle sticks, beads, and such. Resulting in something like this:



I have a feeling that you dear readers who are craft savvy will have a competitive advantage over your families with this game if you decide to try it. But I won't tell anyone :)

2 comments:

MaryMargaret said...

Sounds like a fun game! You have to share the answers, though- I'm dying to know if I'm even close!

Hip Hostess said...

MaryMargaret, The first one is a cup of green tea. The second is from the Morphology Facebook page and I don't know the answer...and have been dying to know what it is as well! I'll send Morphology an email and beg for the answer :)