Friday, January 14, 2011

Drunken Dairy

Drinks.

This is what happens when a tired mom puts the kids to bed and decides she needs a drink…only to realize she has vodka and little else except chocolate milk. That is the true story of how Adult Beverage Company came to fruition.



Frankly, I don’t know how I feel about Adult Chocolate Milk. I dislike the idea of a bunch of adults running around with milk mustaches at a party. However, if you can brave the ‘stache then I must admit that an adult version of a milk and cookies bar could be pretty hip. ACM is best served in an old fashioned glass on the rocks or straight out of the bottle, standing in front of the fridge like the old days. As a matter of fact the tagline is “Re-taste your youth. At 40 proof.”

When I drink my chocolate milk, I am comforted by the sight of the cute Quik bunny rabbit. ACM has gone a different direction. Their product is endorsed by the rapper Ginuwine who is clad in a milkman uniform and what I think is a come hither expression…hmmmm.

1 comment:

Fashionably Bombed said...

Wow! I've heard of this product, but I had no idea Ginuwine was involved! That's hilarious!

~Katherine
http://www.fashionablybombed.com