Monday, April 12, 2010

Read This - Part 1

Blog Love.

Amber and I are headed to sunny Puerto Rico to coordinate a wedding for a lovely couple. We have been busy for over a year creating unique graphics, DIY projects and making sure that the overall theme is spread throughout the wedding weekend. We are very excited to see the finished products in action.

That being said, our attentions will be focused on the bride and groom over the next week. We decided to share a few of our favorite blog sites. We sat down with our list and realized that it was massive, so we decided to go with blogs that you may not already have on your reader.

For the first blog I want to profile Stylish Events. April does a fantastic job of putting together inspirational ideas and budget friendly tips as well as giving advice and helping you choose the perfect outfit for any event. I can get caught up on what’s hot in a matter of minutes.

April’s list of must-see wedding resources and blogs is priceless. Not only does she break down the resources into categories but she also gives a run-down of what to expect from each blogger.

If you are not already a fan of April’s and Stylish Events…you soon will be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to the link, April's stopped her blog!

Amberdawn said...

I love orange, I'll have some orange flowers at my wedding :)