Thursday, April 29, 2010

Flower Power

Cocktail.

One of my favorite restaurants in NYC and Chicago is Mercadito. It has an absolutely fantastic Hibiscus Margarita that makes me do a happy dance upon arrival to the table. The Hibiscus adds a subtle sweet flavor that is hard to explain, but quite addictive.

So imagine my excitement when I spotted this new beauty at the liquor store. Rosangel Hibiscus-infused Tequila. Yes, please!

They recommend the following recipe for a margarita, and I plan to take their advise for a little get-together this weekend.

Rosangel Margarita
1 1/2 oz Rosangel
1/2 oz Orange Liqueur
1 tbsp Agave Nectar
Juice of 1 lime
1 tbsp orange juice
1 tbsp cranberry juice
Ice

Shake together and pour into margarita glasses. Sip. Do happy dance.

1 comment:

Lilacandgrey said...

WOW! This looks like my new "summer cocktail" I can't wait to give it a try!