Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lunchboxes You'll Love

Great Find.

I think we are all trying to find ways to be frugal and healthy whenever possible. One easy way is by bringing your lunch to work or school every day. But if you are anything like me, you find it difficult to "mix things up" and maintain a well-balanced menu when you have to transport it from home to office. I mean...changing from Doritos to Tyrell's potato chips still means that I'm eating chips.

So when I first spotted these amazing lunchboxes from PlanetBox, I was SO excited. These metal lunchboxes are non toxic, easy to clean (you can put them in the dishwasher) and the multiple compartments mean you won't have a squished sandwich greeting you when hunger strikes. And maybe I'll actually include a side salad or fruit in one of the smaller compartments...much better for my waistline than the Doritos.


3 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Love is right!

Amanda Katherine said...

This sure beats old grocery bags. I love this idea!

Unknown said...

OMG that's adorable.