Wednesday, November 11, 2009

IdeaPaint

DIY Dream Product.I think you know how I feel about chalkboard paint…love it! Now you can take the creativity one step further and also get Dry Erase Paint.

IdeaPaint is a single-coat, roller applied paint that can turn any paintable surface into your very own dry erase board. It is also half the cost of a traditional whiteboard and better performing.

It is great for walls but could also be used on countertops to create fun buffets or unique welcome signs. This product could have kept me out of a lot of trouble when I was a kid, as I spent a lot of time locked up in my room for writing on walls.




2 comments:

Little Dickens Designs said...

Very cool!

Anonymous said...

If you prefer a traditional whiteboard, a high end Glass Dry Erase Board is for sale online at www.GlassDryEraseBoard.com. Great for the corporate clientele.