Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Link Love.

Tuesday Inspiration.

Unruly Things
I know it’s wrong to judge a book by it’s cover, but I’m pretty sure that I’d like this beer just from how it looks.



This is Glamorous.
Wow…relaxing and glam. What a wonderful room to retreat to after a hard day.


Inchmark
This adorable DIY is a great way to spend time with your kids…or in my case, nieces and nephews.
Crumbly delicious looking cakes…yum!


If I only had one of these pretty outdoor fire pits, I could satisfy my recent cravings for s’mores…

3 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

How adorable is the DIY??! So cute. I love your "Link Love" posts!

Stephanie said...

That beer is adorable! I am a sucker for cute labels.

summer said...

i'll take some of the cake, by the fire. oh, and one of those beers too, please! what a fun site, glad i stumbled in, will be back!